Private Climbing Groups & Birthdays
You want to climb, your friends want to climb, we want to help.
Take the stress out of organizing your people with our Private Climbing Groups. Our knowledgeable and stoked staff is ready to elevate your event. Come explore and enjoy our gym with the ease of your very own belay slave. Your special occasion is already a highpoint, why not literally!
With a variety of climbing styles and hundreds of routes, you’re sure to get tired, before you’d ever get bored.
This program is suitable for visitors 8-80 of all experience levels and we’ll provide all the necessary equipment and instruction. For question, please contact Arete.
Vertical Adventures currently offers lock-ins for groups looking for a unique overnight activity. Our lock-in program is a great way to provide your group with a chance to build problem-solving abilities and really get to know each other. The lock-in rate includes climbing, harness rentals and instruction for all participants. You are welcome to bring food and drinks.
Lock-ins typically begin at 10 PM. Instruction and climbing are from 10 PM–2 AM. There will be no climbing from 2–8 AM.
Reservations must be made 2 weeks in advance. A non-refundable $100.00 deposit will hold your party time.
10 PM–8 AM
$405 (up to 15 climbers)
$27 per additional climber over 15
Climbing requires a combination of tenacity, problem-solving, perseverance, and practice. Our scout programs promote the development of these skills in a unique and challenging way without skimping on fun.
- Come in and get acquainted with climbing. We hold the rope and your troop enjoys the excitement of climbing with little commitment and loads of fun.
Reserve a 1.5-hour block of time with our program staff belayers. No experience needed. Ages 8 and up, includes harness
- Offered during normal open hours. Advanced registration required. Book Here
- Take over our facility for an entire night. You will have full access to our facility from 10 PM–8 AM.
- We provide a belay class and instructors stay to help throughout the event. Entertainment options include rock climbing, games, and movies.
- No experience necessary. Minimum of 15 participants and deposit required to book. Book Here
Merit Badge Classes
- Our merit badge counselors will teach your scouts all the skills necessary to earn their badge.
- Our merit badge curriculum is based on BSA badge requirements but can be adapted to meet other organization’s requirements with advanced consent and preparation.
- Advanced booking required with a 6 person minimum; includes 2 sessions with 2 hours of instruction and equipment. Contact Arete to book your class.
- Participants must be at least 13.
6513 Kingsmill Court
Columbus, OH 43229
Monday-Friday 11 AM-10 PM
Saturday 9 AM-8 PM
Sunday 11 AM-6 PM